Goals of Marketing Automation
Marketing automation empowers sales and marketing professionals to drive more leads, convert more leads to sales, and optimize their return on investment. By utilizing a platform that stores all sales and marketing data in one place, it becomes the perfect control center for running a campaign. With everything in one place, it’s easier than ever to optimize campaigns, obtain valuable insights about your customers’ preferences, and act on them to grow your ROI.
Marketing automation has three primary goals:
- Drive more leads
- Convert more leads into sales
- Optimize campaign ROI
A fully integrated marketing automation program merges together all of the following components:
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Social Media campaigns/posts
- Customer Relationship Managers (CRM)
- Analytics and testing
By combining each of these marketing elements together, there are significant benefits of using a marketing automation tool:
- Allows you to see an end-to-end picture of a customer’s journey, from first interaction to conversion and beyond.
- Track leads acquired through both online and offline channels, including phone calls.
- Know which campaigns are most effective and increase the number of leads that come in without increasing spend.
- Create automatic email marketing campaigns based on the be
- Identify anonymous web visitors and easily create new lead records using the CRM.
- Focus time on sales-ready leads that have already been nurtured with relevant content and prioritized with custom lead scoring.
- See the complete history of every lead and shape a sales pitch around their interests.
- Create alerts for salespeople on hot lead activity so they can immediately reach out whenever a lead demonstrates interest in making a purchase.
Interested in learning more? Contact us to see how we’re using marketing automation to optimize the ROI of our clients’ campaigns.